Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fourth Year

Count-down to iron ring, convocation and the future.


We perform a grand-daddy of a move at the beginning of the year. New home: Harbord St. Jason owns a lot of suits... this is how we moved them.


Loquax and I. I'll let this picture speak for itself.



Jo returned from Taiwan with a thing for durians. Note the oven mitt. Turns out that Jason is quite averse to the smell of durian. She tried hiding her 2nd durian behind a small fort of cereal boxes on top of our shelf. Didn't work so well, he still found it.



Our brilliant young friend is accepted in the Skoll program and prepares for his first day on MEY by ironing a hole in our stairs carpet.


I curl on mixed for a second season. Here is our team on the ice: Jason's throwing, Pat and I are sweeping.






IRON RING - OT4+PEY group shot.



End of exams celebration - Nano Party. C2H5OH. Friends. French. I have a shot of our two unfortunate losers in that drinking game, but it's not so attractive, so I won't post it.


May be a long time till I see some of these ppl again.






5 years later, I convocate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home