Sunday, July 31, 2005

Third Year

Word of the year: Nano.


One of our first ever quantum parties. Usual suspects are loquax, icky and I. They invariably involved boggle, cookies and DAGGER!.

Eventually the 3 of us went on to produce a Star Wars ripoff film using loquax's web cam and themed Lego figures. Here are a few still shots from our masterpiece production: quantum-themed Star Wars opening, favorite characters (black monolith-like piece is Han in carbonite), action-filled lightsaber duel scene and dramatic death star closing sequence.. The integration with the soundtrack is phenomenal.


Nano aside, this was also the year that I moved in to Baldwin St. Here are my two favorite girls from the house.


Secret Santa to-do at our house - who got BBN the hot pink panties?!


How often do we take photos in-class? This picture is supposed capture the role that crosswords have played in my university career. Keener that I was, I used participate in crossword races during class (Star ones)... obviously, this is why I never understood quantum. For whatever reason, mel has showed up to one of our classes. In the background, you can see a posted crossword completed by her and icky. But obviously, I finished mine first. :P

A second xword pic featuring Pat, who helped me improve from the novice cryptic solver that I was from high school to wherever I am now. We went through a phenomenal amount of puzzles this year - all the finished ones got posted on the fridge. Here is the aftermath, when we had to move out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home