Sunday, July 31, 2005

Second Year

Much of second year can be summed up in a word - Design.



This was my design group.


We had no idea what we were doing.


But, sometimes, work was accomplished.




Curling also begins creeping more and more into my life. Yes, our stone is a kettle - it had a handle.



I spent both 2nd year exam periods cooped up at Robarts so I wouldn't go crazy living alone in my little attic with mice. See if you can ID person X sleeping at this hallowed institution of learning.



I just like this shot of Mere showing me where she comes from. This was our Explore Toronto Day at the end of the year.



I think this is the first summer I started seeing university friends outside of the university setting. Us on stone couch in a hotel quad in Yorkville.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct!

hmm... i didn't think about prizes. how about the first post card?

meesh

7/31/2005 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home