Sunday, July 31, 2005

First Year

I was frosh of class 0T4. I think I was in group omega. I sizzled like bacon. I dyed some of me purple. I went to Queen's Park and yelled at then-resident Mike Harris. I went on the yellow tour/invasion of Toronto. This pic is of us on our parade through the Eaton Centre to pay homage at Godiva's.


Waterfight at NPS. I'm in the water somewhere... someone else was taking these pics.


Once upon a time I was spirited. This is my scavenger hunt group from subsequent frosh week events. We're starting to see some familiar faces now.


The remainder of 1st year is somewhat fuzzy, lost in a blur of problem sets ("What's your IQ?" --> referring to loads on a bridge) and late-night programming (Why, yes, that is someone else's name in my program header. Crap.) I'll let this picture capture it all. I lived at Innis. Someone in this suite owned a giant Mr. Potato Head. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home