Sunday, June 18, 2006

August 29 – Final night in England and Europe

One flight and one tube ride later, I was back in the Stayokay at Earl’s Court, London. Ah… people talking in English and orderly line ups! The one place I still wanted to hit was St. Paul’s Cathedral to see the magnificent dome which Collins had spoken of in Civ class. I wanted to see if I could make it for vespers, but my internet card had expired since I left 2 weeks earlier, and I was trying to scrape by on what pounds I had left so I was in major cheap mode. The cathedral turned out to be closed, but I managed to snap a few of the dome in the setting sunlight.

One final sunset on the bridges. Good bye Europe. Good bye London. Hope to be back.

Next - August 30 - Back in Toronto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home